- Atlantic Beach
- 3 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Away From It All
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Grill
- Pets Not Allowed
- Tourist Attractions
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyThis Spectacular & Modern Sea side Cottage 3-story with 3 Bedrooms and 31/2 bath, Only 5 min walk to the beach,the Triple S Marina is just across the street from the home. Guest also has the access to park the trailer & boat. This home with both Sound and Sea vistas! Great location with open beach access! Unit is comfortably located right between the Sound and sea, with handsome vistas of the both! Very, elegantly furbished and designed.There is an outdoor shower for after beach play.
The Kitchen has granite countertops and high quality appliances and the dining room has a Grandiose view. There are three huge wood outdoor space balconies (one on each floor) and an outdoor shower for after beach play.
6 Bedrooms Option Available-Check the listing #691886
Money Saving Rental Tips
- Search for the official tourism bureau in the area you want to travel. Most official tourism bureaus supply promotional travel guide books with special packages for lodging, dining and attractions. These guides may provide an excellent start to your rental home search.
- Are you willing to change your travel week? The off-peak shoulder seasons typically offer incredible rates on rental properties.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Military may qualify for discount rates. Be sure to confirm with property owner to see if your vacationing crew qualifies for a reduced price.
- Some homes are particularly suited for particular groups of travellers. Event homes are ideal for weddings, wedding receptions and corporate retreats. Some properties appeal to wildlife enthusiasts. Other homes are situated close to music venues. Make sure to prioritize your proximity to the family activities and interesting attractions you are most excited about.
- Management companies and individual property owners generally offer guests the chance to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic rental price, provides vacationers reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a consequence of personal health-related emergencies or hurricanes, and additionally ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gas.
How to Book a Vacation Home
Some people are shocked to discover the number of rental homes are offered in Beaufort, NC. Rental home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of international research sites like Homeaway and VRBO.
Vacation rentals are often owner operated or managed by property management companies. Owners often select management companies to manage promoting and advertising, house cleaning and routine maintenance.
We have assembled a brief guide to assist you in getting most from your rental experience.
Searching for and booking the perfect rental:
Do you think " Beautiful Ocean Side/Sound Side View 3 BR 3.5 Baths Cottage at Atlantic Beach " is the best rental property for your next trip? Look over this guide to make sure it fits your preferences.
The Earlier, The Better
Like many trendy hot spots, In Beaufort, NC the best rental properties are booked very early. Booking your vacation property 6-12 months in advance is usually recommended, whenever possible. Holiday reunions are a popular time for groups to plan their Summer trips..
Choose a Town and Date
Start by deciding which particular area of Beaufort, NC you'd like to browse, and the approximate travel dates.
Just How Much Vacation rental Do You Really Need?
Confirm who is going, and just how many/what sort of bedroom setup you need to have. Consider that most homes list maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the living room. You'll need to determine what is most appropriate for the company. Generally rental home listings will summarize each of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattress sizes.
Determine Your Budget
The majority of vacation homes are advertised with a price range. Determine the cost for your selected trip. It may be at the high end of the range. If multiple groups or families are sharing the cost, confirm that each group understands their obligations and has approved a maximum they are prepared to pay. Usually, a single member of the group will be liable for making the whole reservation and recovering each party's share.
Vacation home Amenities
What amenities is the group interested in? Do you just desire a vacation home with a pool, spa or volleyball court? Are you more interested in wildlife or nightlife? Are extras like beach chairs, barbecue grills, beach umbrellas, carts or coolers at your disposal and included with your rental property payment? Gather a list of prioritized "necessities and wishes" from your group to help narrow your search to the most suitable home.
Accessibility and Special Considerations
Elderly family members will thank you for not reserving a stairs-access-only property on the Third floor. Be sure to remember and inquire about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs..
Are you or other people in the family travelling with a four-legged friend? Dog policies are different at each property. Read descriptions thoroughly. Type of pet, size and breeds may be restricted. Examine your contract carefully! Extra fees or deposits may be applied to your contract. When in doubt, ask the property manager and get it in writing.
Its Time to Search
A number of websites exist to match guests with property owners.. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local rental homes" for local rental home management companies. Besides having exceptional properties, local agencies offer fantastic service..
Negotiate the Price
When you have identified the rentalhome of your dreams, make sure your vacation dates are available.
Some rental home owners will negotiate rates, and some will not. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Your best chance of a lower rate will be changing to an off-season week.
Study the Entire Contract
Find out which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Electric bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Calls
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Service
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking requirements
Get a total that incorporates state taxes, animal and other additional fees.
Cancellation policies are different with each rental. Many rental contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance, which frequently costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of your standard vacation rental rate, can provide vacationers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental property costs) for any days missed due to personal health care emergencies or weather, and additionally hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unforeseen hotel stay or extra gas.
Once you think you've identified "the one", begin the reservation process. Do not forget that most rental agreements will require a significant rental down payment and/or security deposit to cover the vacation home owner.
Where to Get Assistance
Don't forget to get the property manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. We suggest saving the contact's details in your cell phone and wallet.
Congrats! All that is left is enjoying your vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph at your arrival. To make certain no damages are associated with your visit, make a record of any problem areas of the property. We also suggest immediately phoning the property manager with a report of any wear and tear, along with your request for any necessary repairs. This will prevent disagreements during checkout.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a gas fireplace, TV or hot tub. Get in touch with your rental manager. They are there to assist. A brief phone call avoids many head aches.
- Remember to respect your neighbors. Residents will probably be as friendly to you as you are considerate of them. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking regulations can make a visit much more pleasurable.
- Ask a local. Locals can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best pizza, have a great date night, or the best places for shopping?
- Make certain to protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental secured when you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
- Check to make sure you've packed all your things. Sweep every room in the home for forgotten possessions. Inspect bath rooms, the garage, kitchen cupboards, outdoor patios, the pool area, and anywhere else your gear might "hide".
- When everything is out, begin a walk-through of the rental to make certain no property damage occurred in the course of your stay. If possible, do this walk-out assessment with the property owner present. If the property manager is not available, make certain to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your getaway? Most rental home management companies and rental home sites make it easy for renters to offer comments. If the rental home and/or property manager was top notch, they'll appreciate your compliments. If something went wrong and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the rental wasn't as described, you may want to note that as part of your feedback.
Learn from your Stay
Hold a meeting with your family. Did they enjoy their vacation? If everything was perfect, next year's family vacation planning is going to be painless. If not, you have acquired useful rental search experience to help with another search.
- Casa San Carlo Italian Restaurant - 1.5 miles
- Crystal Coast Lady Cruises - 2.9 miles
- Oceanana Fishing Pier & Pier House Restaurant - 0.4 miles
- Circa 81 - 4.7 miles
- Sanitary Fish Market & Restaurant - 1.4 miles
- Sugarloaf Island Deli and Yellowfin Pub - 1.6 miles
- Bella Pizza - 1.6 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 2.1 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 1.6 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites Beaufort - 2.9 miles
- Island Express Ferry Service - 2.9 miles
- Crystal Coast Lady Cruises - 2.9 miles
- Island Ferry Adventures - 3.0 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites Beaufort - 3.8 miles
- Oceanana Fishing Pier & Pier House Restaurant - 0.4 miles
- Morehead City Ferry Service - 1.4 miles