- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Coffee Maker
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Hair Dryer
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Non Smoking Only
- Not Suitable For Children
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Towels Provided
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Wireless Internet
About this Property********** DEEP DISCOUNTS FOR MONTHLY RENTALS **********
**************** GREAT WINTER MONTHLY COSTS *******************
Located in the Historic District of Beaufort at 131 CRAVEN STREET, you can park your car for your stay and everything is within a 3 min. walk including The Beaufort Waterfront with transient yachts visiting from around the world, the NC Maritime Museum, the Beaufort Historic Grounds, Old Burying Grounds, 16 eateries and cozy locally owned stores.
The Carriage House apartment has a full kitchen with cookware, a whimsical bedroom with heart pine floor, a Queen sized bed, and a flat screen HDTV. The completely renovated bathroom has an refreshed shower with room for two. The comfortable sitting room is a great place to relax and includes a flat screen HDTV. The screened in porch is a great place for breakfast or evening drinks.
**** SLEEPS ONLY TWO (2) PEOPLE - QUEEN BED ****
There are also charter services that offer parasailing, kayaking, bicycle units and ferry service to Shackelford Banks.
The owners live on the premises and are available should you need anything. They also own a 2 bedroom/sleeps 4 on the adjacent unit, 129 Craven Street, listing #3777505ha and a NEWLY listed Bungalow listing#1257580 offering a King bed/sleeps 2. Please search the numbers to view the listings.
- Many rental managers and vacation homes supply Beaufort, NC area discount catalogs which include money-saving deals, either offered individually by vendors, or through a partnership between the management company and the business itself. Search for these books and promotional books, as this allows vacationers to take advantage of those wonderful attractions at a often significantly discounted.
- Just want to stay away from the crowds of people? Off-peak rates are usually a fraction of high fees.
- Several property management companies and owners offer rate reductions for active and veteran men and women of the U.S. Military, or repeat individuals to the same property. Make sure to confirm with property management company to see if your visiting crew qualifies for a discounted rate.
- Is there a certain experience you are mainly longing for during your stay? Make sure that you prioritize your proximity to the outdoor activities and landmarks you are most looking forward to.
- Vacation rental companies and individual home owners often offer their guests the chance to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually add somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay cost, provides guests reimbursement of their trip expenses for any days missed as a result of personal health emergencies or storms, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unforeseen hotel stay or additional fuel.
How to Book a Rental Home
First-timers are oftentimes shocked at the number and wide variety of weekly vacation rentals available in the Beaufort, NC area. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of vacation homes available makes it possible to find an suitable getaway to suit their Beaufort, NC crew, from calm condos to large event homes with several bedrooms.
The vast majority of rental homes in Beaufort, NC are privately owned and many are represented by experienced local rental management companies. Property management companies leverage scale, technology and expertise to provide hassle-free operational administration on behalf of the owner..
Here are some ideas and methods to help you understand the vacation rental search and reservation process.
How to find and reserve the best rental property:
Do you think "Charming One Bedroom Carriage House in Beaufort Historic District" is the perfect vacation property for your upcoming vacation? Browse through this checklist to confirm it fits all of your needs.
Search Early and Frequently
Beaufort, NC rental homes start booking early. Booking your vacation property 6-12 months before your travel dates is highly recommended, whenever possible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and book your vacation home..
Select a Community and Date
Agreement can often be difficult between close relatives, but as soon as this challenging part is complete everything will quickly slide in place.
How Many Bedrooms?
How many relatives are planning to share your getaway? Be aware that many rental homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the home's living room. You will need to determine what is most appropriate for your company. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically accessible on the internet. If not, communicate with the property manager before you reserve the home.
Have a Budget
The majority of rental properties are marketed with a price range. Determine the cost for your desired week. It may be at the high end of the range. If a few individuals or families are sharing the cost, always make sure that each party knows their obligations and has approved a maximum they are willing to chip in. A single individual in your company will need to be responsible for gathering contributions and acknowledging responsibility for the whole rental fee at time of booking.
Rental Home Features
What amenities is your family searching for? Do you simply desire a vacation rental with a pool, spa tub or volleyball court? Are you more enthusiastic about a natural landscape or amusements? Will the rental have bikes and beach toys available for use during your stay? Build a list of priority features to facilitate narrow your search.
Adequate accessibility could make or break a visit for the less-mobile. Be sure to remember and ask about wheelchair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
Remember to include your companion! While a number of vacation homes permit furry friends, guidelines and fees vary per property. Read your contract very carefully! Extra fees or costs may be applied to your contract. Ask questions *before* you reserve!
Best places to Search
A number of websites exist to match guests with rental owners.. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local vacation homes" for local rental management companies. Local agencies will often have a unique selection of vacation rentals daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to ensure that the vacation home has everything required. If it is lacking, the rental management company might know of very similar properties that better fit your style and budget..
Some rental home owners will negotiate prices, and some won't. If they are unwilling to budge on a highly-desirable trip, try asking for an additional night. Negotiating rates is more effective throughout the off-peak season when many properties sit empty.
Study the Agreement
Find out which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Electric bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
Be sure that your price includes all taxes and fees.
Cancellation policies vary with each rental. Property management companies and individual property owners often offer their clients the option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance safeguards the renter against emergencies and weather events, It provides reassurance should catastrophe strike.
Once you feel you've identified "the one", start the booking process. Do not forget that most rental contracts require a substantial rental deposit and/or security deposit to safeguard the rental home owner.
Know Who to Call
Make sure to get the property manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental. We suggest keeping the contact's details in your smartphone and wallet.
Congratulations on reserving your rental home! You're on the way to a fantastic vacation!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any problems when you arrive. Call the rental manager immediately to report your findings. If there is a difference of opinion about liability later, having the recorded problems and contact attempts could be incredibly helpful.
- Ask questions. When there's any ambiguity about parking, rules of the house, house access, pool operations, etc... we recommend you ask the property manager immediately. A phone call can save hours of trouble.
- Remember to respect your neighbors. Often times, neighboring properties are occupied by permanent locals. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your home.
- Ask a local. Residents can frequently point you in the right direction.
- Enjoy your stay! Make certain to protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the vacation rental locked up when you are away, just like you would at home.
- Tidy up a lttle bit. Although you're paying a house cleaning fee, The rental really should be in sound condition. Sinks stuffed with dirty dishes, excessive sand on the flooring and sticky messes should be remedied before leaving.
- Be sure to walk through the rental home one last time and check for property damage. If possible, do this walk-out review with the property manager present. If the property owner is not available, make sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have an enjoyable time? Most vacation rental management companies and rental websites allow renters to provide comments. If your vacation rental and/or property manager was terrific, they will likely appreciate your praise. If anything was unacceptable and they did not fix it in a acceptable manner, or when the rental home was not as described, you'll want to make it a point in your review.
Learn from your Stay
Did they love their stay? We hope this guide steered you to a terrific vacation rental. If not, you have gained invaluable rental search experience to help with the next search.
- Casa San Carlo Italian Restaurant - 2.9 miles
- Dank Burrito - 0.2 miles
- Sanitary Fish Market & Restaurant - 2.5 miles
- Sugarloaf Island Deli and Yellowfin Pub - 2.9 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 4.0 miles
- Atlantic Beach Seafood Market - 4.3 miles
- Bella Pizza - 4.3 miles
- Aqua - 0.0 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 0.1 miles
- Miss Crystal Coast Cruises - 0.1 miles
- Island Express Ferry Service - 0.1 miles
- Island Ferry Adventures - 0.1 miles
- Crystal Coast Axe Throwing - 2.5 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 4.2 miles
- Morehead City Ferry Service - 2.7 miles
- Lookout Cruises - 0.1 miles